Tanzanian tumbles to his death in Eastleigh

A Tanzanian citizen tragically lost his life after falling from the rooftop of a building in Nairobi’s Eastleigh area. Eliyaman Lenina, aged 34, suffered fatal injuries after landing headfirst on the ground floor, as confirmed by witnesses and police. The incident occurred on Tuesday afternoon near Dubai Hotel, where Lenina was employed as a guard at a nearby establishment.


Risen From The Dead? Black Cinderella Spotted In Uganda After Faking Her Own Death

According to reports, Lenina had ascended to the rooftop of the four-storey building and accidentally slipped off while walking on the iron sheets. The fall proved fatal, and he succumbed to his injuries on the spot. Upon notification, the police arrived at the scene and facilitated the transfer of the body to the mortuary for further examination during an autopsy.

In a separate incident under investigation, police are probing the death of a woman in Huruma, Nairobi, who was found with burns on her body. The deceased, identified as Jane Mumbi, 34, was discovered dead by her boyfriend upon returning home from work on Tuesday evening. It was reported that she had sustained physical burns on her thighs, legs, and face, which a neighbor confirmed to have been caused by scalding water on Sunday. Mumbi had been receiving treatment at home at the time of her demise, raising questions about the circumstances surrounding her burns.


With sixty people dead from the Mai Mahiu disaster, searches for the missing are still ongoing

The body was transferred to the mortuary for further examination and investigation to determine the cause of death and the circumstances leading up to the incident.

In yet another unfortunate incident, a two-year-old girl drowned in a water pan in Gachoka, Mbeere, Embu County. The tragic incident occurred on Sunday, May 13, according to police reports. The child was rescued from the water pan and immediately taken to Nganduri dispensary, where initial first aid was administered. Despite efforts to save her, she was pronounced dead upon arrival at Imara Hospital. Authorities are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp